Case Specific Enquiry – Manila
You may use this form if:
- You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
- The information you seek is not available on E-cas .
- Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
- You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.
If you are sponsoring a family member abroad, and if you are in Canada, you may wish to contact:
For general enquiries, see:
- Citizenship and Immigration website
- Your local visa office website
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once.
Your case specific enquiry will be directed to the visa office in Manila
All fields are required unless otherwise stated and must be filled in to complete the form.
- Date modified: