Case Specific Enquiry
You may use this form if:
- You have submitted an application.
- Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond if your application is within normal processing times.
- You wish to report important changes, such as a change in address, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment or urgent requests.
- You wish to change or add a Representative and you are ready to upload your Use of Representative Form (IMM5476).
- You require urgent processing of your renewal/replacement Permanent Resident card. To be eligible for urgent processing, you must:
- provide proof of full payment that must show the date you paid, the amount you paid and how you paid.
- provide proof of travel (itinerary or ticket) that must show the dates you are traveling, your personal information such as your full name, that you have a return ticket and your destination.
- You wish to report a technical issue with Citizenship and Immigration online services, you must provide:
- surname (last name) – exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
- given name(s) (first name) – exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
- date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
- country of birth;
- complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
- telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
- Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
- online application reference number;
- type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record,etc);
- approximate date that the application was submitted.
If you need help with a non-case specific enquiry, we have a bank of over 500 answers in our Help Centre.
All fields are required unless otherwise stated and must be filled in to complete the form.
Please do not submit this form more than once.
- Date modified: